We have a sense of adventure and a big heart. We care about people and the world around us. For this reason we have partnered with charity organisation This World Exists for our some of our major trips each year.
This means we change the way we travel and volunteer on education projects abroad as well as adventuring in some of the most spectacular places in the world.
This year we are going to Nepal with This World Exists. Next year Peru. These trips will change your life!
Life’s an Adventure where the goal is to make every walk a more enjoyable experience for all and taking heavy packs out of the equation – and hence we added the tag-line to our logo ‘ The Pack-free Walking Experience.
They also wanted to offer the best accommodation and fine dining so they have carefully designed all tours to give good value and quality in Pack Free walk, so you carry as little as your camera, water and raincoat (if required). Their guides are all passionate and are incredibly sociable and proud of their state, and this comes through with their guidance through the area.
Our Nepal Trip 2019 is sold out!
Hiked Major Trips and Tours
- LARAPINTA (1)Tue, Feb 09Northern Territory
- Tasmania Maria IslandSun, Feb 14Maria IslandFeb 14, 9:00 AM – Feb 19, 2:00 PMMaria Island, Tasmania, AustraliaHiked are proud to present our 6-day Tasmanian experience, encompassing one of the most unique experiences of the East Coast of Tasmania - Maria Island. A natural wildlife sanctuary and off-shore retreat with historic ruins, sweeping bays, dramatic cliffs and plenty of stories to tell.
- Nepal Langtang ValleySun, Sep 20Kathmandu
- LARAPINTASun, Jul 26Northern TerritoryJul 26, 2020, 4:00 PM – Aug 01, 2020, 4:00 PMNorthern Territory, Victoria, AustraliaOur pack free 7-day Larapinta walk is a unique itinerary. Carrying as little as your water and camera you will see the most spectacular areas of the Larapinta with some optional walks offered to fit a variety of fitness levels.
- SALKANTAY PERUSat, Mar 28PeruMar 28, 2020, 7:00 PM – Apr 10, 2020, 10:00 PMPeru, Salcantay, 08680, PeruTotal Cost: $5,799 to $6,279 (depending on additional add ons if needed) By purchasing this $500 ticket you will secure your place. A 14 day immersion trip to Peru that includes an adventure component (Salkantay Trek to Macchu Pichu) and a volunteer community immersion project.
- Overland Trail (Cradle Mountain)Sat, Nov 02TasmaniaNov 02, 2019, 7:00 PM – Nov 10, 2019, 11:00 PMTasmania, Tasmania, AustraliaHIGHLIGHTS: Cradle Mountain, Dove Lake & Marion’s Lookout, Barn Bluff, Unique alpine vegetation, alpine plateaus, Lake Windermere, ancient myrtle rainforest, views of Mt Ossa, Pelion West and Mount Oakleigh, Forth Valley lookout, Pelion Gap, Climbing Mt Ossa, historic Du Cane Hut, Lake St Claire.